As the Organisers, we do not plan to cancel the event. The only reason to cancel it is the majeure force.
· If pilot withdraws more than 60 days before the General Briefing then they will get a full refund of their entry fee ( minus transaction fee).
· If a pilot withdraws between 60-30 days before the General Briefing for any reason the entry fee refund will be reduced to 50%.
· If pilot withdraws due to COVID less than 30 days before the start of the event we will refund 50% of the entry fee ( minus transaction fee).
If pilot withdraws due to non COVID reason less than 30 days before the start of the event there will be no refundation.
· The pilot must communicate their intention to withdraw from the event as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in a refund of entry fee being denied.
· Evidence of withdrawal due to COVID must be provided to the event organisers.
· A valid reason for withdrawal due to COVID includes pilot’s country banning travel to Poland or through transit countries, Pilot tests positive for COVID, being refused entry into Poland.